An exceptional specialist is required.
This is a 6-month contract starting in early July. Our client offers a 35-hour work week and free on-site parking.
Working in a multi-disciplined team you’ll be working on a number of projects supporting the scrum and test teams. The role involves building business cases and carrying out and supporting workshops and feedback sessions with internal stakeholders and will require excellent requirement elicitation and process mapping skills.
- Excellent experience using point of sale advice tools such as ATR and Cashflow Modelling
- Good understanding of proposition development processes
- Good understanding of system integration and standards used such as Origo Standards and SFTP solutions
- Good awareness of investment propositions in Wealth Channels and investment platform solutions and product providers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to build rapport within the business and with product owners and 3rd parties quickly
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies
- Background in Financial Services, IT, and technology-enabled change
- Experience with Distribution Networks is an advantage
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.