Work on multiple large-scale digital projects.
Use your user-centred design skills to design, test, analyse and refine a portfolio of industry-leading digital products. Fantastic benefits on the table.
A well-known employer, who are market leaders in their field, are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to work on multiple, large scale digital projects. This will include designing new digital products and optimising and improving existing products across web and mobile.
Working with stakeholders in the Digital, Marketing, Product Management and Product Development teams, the successful applicant will utilise their user-centred design skills to design, test, analyse and refine a portfolio of industry-leading digital products.
- A thorough understanding and practice of user-centred design
- Ability to create & own design concepts
- Knowledge of conducting, owning product usability tests
- Create wireframes and prototypes for design exploration and user testing
- Work with other Product / UX / UI designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the whole product suite
- Excellent knowledge of Axure, inVision, Sketch and Adobe CS
- Experience in insight-driven design (site analytics, AB, MVTs and user research)
- Experience of usability testing
- Experience of developing design systems and or style guides
- An understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design techniques
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.