Join a 2019 ‘Top 100 Employers to Work For’ employer.
Design test scripts and plans to meet user requirements and story objectives. Our client offers fantastic benefits such as 35-hour work week or 10% pension contribution.
Would you like to get involved with testing exciting new technology for the Financial Services sector? A Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Employers to Work For’ 2019 Financial Services solutions provider are looking for a Test Lead to work with their dynamic team to conduct a range of testing including Business as Usual, User Acceptance Testing, and managing individual project testing.
Day to day you’ll be designing test scripts and plans to meet user requirements and story objectives. Accuracy and attention to detail is key as you’ll be identifying and documenting any issues that come up throughout the testing, as well as supporting the resolution of any defects with a wide range of staff, whether that be the Test Manager, developers, architects, or 3rd party software suppliers. You’ll also be supporting the Test Manager on a day to day basis and helping with the delegation of tasks among the team.
You’ll be used to working in an Agile environment with experience in a variety of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC). Knowledge of cloud-based testing is key to the role and experience with Microsoft Azure is an advantage.
- Extensive experience in manual end to end testing
- A working knowledge of automation testing
- Experience of the full software development and product lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of User, System, and Performance Testing
- High level of knowledge of AR Network Systems
- Knowledge of Defect Reporting processes and software tools
- Knowledge of cloud-based testing, ideally Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- A Financial Services or IT background with a good knowledge of Financial Services products (Insurance, Pensions, Mortgages, Wealth Management, Asset Management)
- Experience working with external software houses (Eg, IRESS, iNtelliflo, or Focus)
- SQL and technical knowledge of JSON/XML is advantageous
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification is desirable but not essential
Benefits include a 35h work week, up to 10% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 more with flex), Long Term Incentive Plan, 10 days training per year (5 classroom-based, 5 self-study), free parking onsite, and more!
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.