Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst wanting to work with some of the world's most recognised brands?
We require a Technical Business Analyst with strong experience within retail / eCommerce to work with a global leading eCommerce solutions provider.
You will need to be a technically focused BA that can transcribe Technical Features as opposed to business functional requirements. Ideally, you will be well versed in Async Event Patterns, AWS Serverless Methodologies, Multi Tenancy and Micro-Service based architectures.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will
- Gather and document technical / API / Cloud requirements and translate them into clear user stories and acceptance criteria that can be used and interpreted by technical users. This will involve attending workshops and assessing source documentation
- Work closely with Technical Architects to ensure that technical options are full assessed
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Analyse business systems in order to recommend efficiencies
- Provide estimates for future analysis work
- Work closely with developers and a variety of stakeholders to ensure all solutions meet goals
- Provide training to users of a new system as required
- Communicate and collaborate with the test team
- Plan and work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector advances
You will be
- Highly proactive, talented, enthusiastic, and focused with an eye for detail – professional and technical.
- Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things.
- A team player, who is proud of their work and wants to share it.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device, or channel!
The technical experience required.
You will need
- Extensive technical business analysis experience
- eCommerce experience
- Asynchronous eventing patterns.
- Understanding of Multi Tenancy patterns and practices.
- Deep understanding of APIs and contracts, microservices landscape
- Exposure to AWS Serverless Technologies and good understanding of terminology
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, Draw.io
- Production of technical user stories and acceptance criteria
- Analysis and design of systems (package integration and bespoke development)
It would be great if you had
- Domain knowledge of Product, Stock and Payment Domains preferred
- This role can be remote or London hybrid. However, applicants must be within the UK.
- This role is outside IR35
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.