An experienced Technical Architect is required by a leading global eCommerce solutions provider.
You will be a key part of the team and will be expected to take the initiative in ensuring the technical needs of the new eCommerce platform are fully understood and met.
As a Technical Architect, your responsibilities will include
- To gather and document technical / API / Cloud requirements and translate them into clear user stories and acceptance criteria that can be used and interpreted by technical users. This will involve attending workshops and assessing source documentation
- Work closely with the other Technical Architects and Technical BAs to ensure that technical options are full assessed
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Provide estimates for future analysis work
- Work closely with developers and a variety of stakeholders to ensure all solutions meet goals
- Provide training to users of a new system as required
- Communicate and collaborate with the test team
- Plan and work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector advances
- Ability to create high quality dev tickets and associated SA documentation
- Proactive personality, keen to share knowledge etc.
To be considered for the role of Technical Architect you should be
- Highly proactive, talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail – professional and technical.
- Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things
- a team player proud of their work who wants to share it.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and be ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
- Be experienced in eCommerce and have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes to keep clients happy.
Technical experience required.
As a Technical Architect you should
- Have practical in-depth knowledge of both integration patterns and failure domains of the following AWS Serverless technologies:
- Event Bridge,
- Lambda (TypeScript),
- and API Gateway.
- Have extensive business domain knowledge in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Product Domain
- Stock Domain
- Price Domain
- Generic eCommerce – CMS, CRM or OMS backgrounds.
It would be great if you had
- Knowledge of GraphQL (Apollo Server)
- This is a remote role inside the UK only.
- This role is outside IR35
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.