Build, run and manage business-critical digital solutions!
We are looking for a dedicated Service & Systems Manager to exclusively manage a SLA-driven service, support and hosting provision in a growing company.
As a Service and Systems Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Overall management of the Service & Systems team, providing inspiring and motivating leadership, driving a positive, collaborative culture within the team, including line management of our Service Executives
- Overall management and accountability for service and support tasks and all work within the Service & Systems team
- Managing some client tasks and requests as needed within the team
- Be an active part of the management tier within the business, helping to ensure that the team delivers against its objectives, and decision making is effective
- Management and oversight of client service and support function, ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met for response and resolution times and that there are effective systems and processes in place
- Be responsible for managing and delivering monthly and ad-hoc reports to clients
- Ensure that communication with clients is of the required standard, is progressive, and appropriate
- Hosting systems management, including escalation point in the event of a hosting system outage, and management of the DevOps function
- Input into scoping and defining Statements of Work, and managing the implementation of resulting hosting platforms and other agreements such as retainers, and small projects
- Responsibility for relevant sales, revenue and other targets for the team which support the overall Service & Systems targets
- Measure and report to the Senior Management Team on overall Service & Systems team performance
As a Service and Systems Manager, you will be passionate about good client management and experience, aware of the latest best practice, and acts as an advocate. You should have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within an organisation, engage clients, build and maintain strong working relationships
To be a successful Service and Systems Manager, you will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills along with being positive professional, approachable, and adaptable.
Essential Skills and Experience.
As a Service and Systems manager, you should have
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects / streams of work, and managing a multi-disciplined Pteam
- Significant digital experience from hosting solutions such as Azure, to complex CMS / ecommerce solutions, to digital marketing. The technical knowledge is not vital, but a solid understanding of the principles is vital
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Jira or Zendesk
- Hands-on experience of CMS platforms such as Kentico, Umbraco, Episerver/Optimizely, and/or Sitecore
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to excel in high-pressure situations, familiar working in an SLA-bound environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
Our client requires the successful candidate to have
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience in digital marketing, project management or in a similar role
- An ITIL and/or Project Management qualification would be desirable
We welcome remote (UK) applications with the expectation of being in the office at least 2-3 times per month, given the team management aspects of this role.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.