Join a global IT firm.
You will be responsible for building and refreshing client environments, supporting 1st-3rd Line with more technical fixes and on-going maintenance of data-centres and associated core networks/infrastructure.
Are you an experienced IT support or infrastructure engineer looking to work in a fast-paced and technologically advanced organisation? Can you handle being the last line of defence for support issues and handle complex client technical requirements?
You will be working for a fast-growing technology partner with an international footprint providing comprehensive IT services and support to an impressive list of multi-sector clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a team player and experienced in IT support with a broad range of technical capabilities including:
• Windows 2012 R2/ 2016 Server administration/ configuration
• AD, Advanced Group Policy
• Implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
• VMware – 5.5+
• Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2 / 2016
• Citrix 7.x and Remote Desktop Services
• System Centre 2012 R2 / 2016
• Microsoft Azure Public/Private cloud concepts
• Hybrid cloud concepts
• Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
• Exchange 2013 / 2016
• Office 365
• Windows 10 VDI
• MYSQL (preferably)
• Apache and/or IIS
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.