This is a remote work opportunity.
It is essential that you are a highly analytical person who has a strong track record of delivering complex and creative technical solutions in the MSP space.
An experienced and customer-centric Solutions Architect with a strong background of working in the Managed Services sector is required to assist a growing architecture and pre-sales team.
As a Solution Architect, you will work with the pre-sales team to provide IT managed services and solution support to the client. This role will require plenty of agility in terms of ways of working – from working independently to being a part of a team providing Solution leadership to clients. It is essential that you are a highly analytical person who has a strong track record of delivering complex and creative technical solutions in the MSP space. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assessment studies and analysis, capacity planning, solution design, competitive analysis, and solution presentation.
Your experience will cover projects that include data centre modernisation, journeys to the Azure cloud on large VM projects and solid knowledge of Governance and Security. You’ll enjoy a mix of cross-industry projects both in size and complexity and regularly interfacing with CIOs and CTOs in workshop situations.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience building and costing Managed Services solutions and Services covering private/public/hybrid clouds
- Dealing with Multi-Platform and Complex IT Infrastructure solution to address the client needs
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure and Hybrid Virtual Data Centre solutions
- Experience of building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift workloads to public Cloud
- Previous experience of developing standardised managed services costing tools using Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of qualify opportunities, delivering presentations to the client at any level, including C-level.
- Identify and create solution roadmaps for the Cloud transformation journey of customers
- Produce commercial costs, budgetary estimates and deal sheets for Cloud proposals
- TOGAF and ITIL Certifications are desirable
Solution Architects can be based from home anywhere in the UK but must be flexible to travel as you will typically be working 2/3 days per week on customer sites.
It is essential that you are available to start immediately or before Monday 2nd September at the very latest.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.