Our client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect required for delivery of greenfield eCommerce solution for our client.
Candidates must have a strong familiarity with CMS (Specifically Magento) and PIMS solutions and be able to advise on technical implementation.
You will be working on a major project to deliver a cutting-edge eCommerce platform for a leading UK company. You will be responsible for designing the architectural approach and the integrations between the various applications and services, providing product estimates, managing and mentoring the team, writing / testing / deploying code, and troubleshooting.
To be considered for the role of Solution Architect – CMS, you must have
- Strong, technical knowledge of Magento 2 e.g integration with 3rd party apps (PIMS, payment processing etc)
- Experienced in LAMP / LEMP stack
- Integration with backend systems via webservices
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Strong background in eCommerce
- Strong understanding of continuous integration
- Demonstrable experience in an architectural role, managing strategy, scope and providing technical direction
- Strong communicator and stakeholder manager
- Able to lead and mentor team
- This is a remote role, but will require occasional travel to London.
- This role is outside IR35.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.