Are you a customer-centric Solution Architect, with experience of working with large brands?
Join a progressive, forward thinking organisation renowned for its development of cutting edge digital experiences.
We are seeking a seasoned Solution Architect who has experience of working with large brands across e-commerce and retail to work on delivering a number of client projects for their big name, UK & global customers.
You will work in the delivery team alongside senior project managers, and will be responsible for technical leadership, pre-sales support as well as some development tasks.
Our client requires someone with impeccable communication skills; someone who is able to understand a client brief and translate those requirements into eye catching solutions as part of a skilled team.
The skills and experience required.
- At least 4 years commercial experience as a senior software engineer / lead developer / Solution or Technical Architect
- Demonstrable experience in technical leadership of projects up to circa £300K
- Background that demonstrates leadership ability and strong communication skills
- Experienced in ASP.NET
- Background experience in eCommerce / Retail sectors
- Experience of working within a multi-client environment
- Experience of:
- Version Control (Git)
- Integration with 3rd Party Apps
- Unit Testing
- Mobile and Web App Development
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.