Join a disruptive startup.
Come and set the UI legacy in this senior software engineer technical leadership opportunity where we are looking for a talented, senior frontend software engineer who has the ability to work across a full stack.
With a post-trade solution targeted at improving business efficiency in an £18billion market, you will be right at the heart of the financial markets. Set in purpose built offices on the outskirts of Bristol, our client is seeking a senior software engineer with strong UI skills to take a lead role in a new project to overhaul and upgrade the existing stack.
You will be a key player in the development community with technical leadership to include the roadmap as well as mentoring a number of less experienced graduate engineers using cutting-edge frameworks and technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain significant exposure to a diverse range of products and solutions working collaboratively alongside other development teams on a global scale within an innovative company going through a stage of exponential growth.
- Participate in the complete product lifecycle from initial requirements, definition, design, development and solution configuration through to deployment
- Agile approach using Behaviour Driven Development and Continuous Deployment technologies
- Design, development, maintenance and unit testing core product source code
(Our client will consider a broad range of skills/blends of experience, however as many of the following is desirable)
- A passion for software development
- Object-oriented analysis & design
- Database schema design
- Scalable, concurrent systems
- CMS and/or WebSphere MQ
- Strong UI development skills
- Angular / React / Vue
- Sass / SCSS / Less
- NodeJS / Web Pack
- Java Development Skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance x9
- Flex Benefits (gym flex, pension, dental, medical, cycle to work, Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
- Private medical insurance plus life assurance coverage)
- Work from home 1 day per week
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.