Join a FTSE 250 company!
Apply SEO expertise and experience to ensure projects meet SEO best practice and maximise the opportunity to excel in the natural search channel.
We are looking for an experienced Technical SEO Manager to join a well-known FTSE listed brand based in their London office located in the heart of the West End!
This is a role for an SEO professional who likes to be involved in the detail, especially during large on-site projects. It will suit SEO experts with either agency or client-side experience.
Working closely with the Group SEO Manager the successful applicant will take technical SEO stewardship over the company’s websites.
- Applying SEO expertise and experience to ensure projects meet SEO best practice and maximise the opportunity to excel in the natural search channel.
- Be the go-to source for all technical SEO knowledge, providing recommendations, answering complex technical queries
- Deliver strategy, execution and monitoring of technical SEO projects
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify issues and enhance the visibility of the site in major search engines
- Accountable for the success of campaigns in SEO and the integration with wider content marketing and social media activity
- Advise on specific SEO issues during projects and during the business-as-usual activities of a busy, multi-product organisation.
- Work with technical teams, product owners, marketing, the social media team, the content team and other stakeholders.
- Experienced in SEO – On-site and off-site and technical SEO within leading brands
- Experience of digital transformation projects and content management systems
- A thorough understanding of algorithms and technical developments within the search engine marketplace
- Experience of integrating content marketing and social media (including digital PR) into SEO campaigns
- An understanding of how search fits into the overall digital marketing mix
- Understanding of other digital media disciplines and how they relate to SEO campaigns
- Understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development and coding
- Experience of Google Analytics (GA360) and Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Awareness of MVT and CRO
- Experience of wider content marketing or digital PR initiatives
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.