Become a pivotal member of a dynamic analyst team.
This is a versatile, customer-centred 360-role. If you are inquisitive and passionate about continuous improvement of customer journey, this role will be perfect for you.
We are looking for Senior Web / Digital Analysts to work for one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in their sector.
Due to undertaking a major digital transformation project they are now looking for 2 experienced web analysts (Adobe Analytics / Tableau) to join their dynamic and growing analytics team.
These are fast-paced roles to further analyse customer behaviour and work with key stakeholders across Digital / Marketing and Commercial teams to create actionable insights. If you are inquisitive and passionate about continuous improvement of customer journey, this role will be perfect for you.
This is a versatile, customer-centred 360-role. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Web analysis of customer behaviour and integration of the data to create a single customer behaviour view.
- Analysis against the single customer view of behaviours to test a range of hypothesis, generating true actionable insights.
- Presenting insights to key business stakeholders in an engaging way.
- Development of forward-looking customer behaviour KPI metrics that can be considered for future service development
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of using Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), Tableau, Excel.
- Strong digital analysis skills.
- The ability to build relationships and to engage stakeholders with data-driven insights.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Life assurance and medical cover
- Profit share bonus
- Contributory pension scheme