Work for a cutting edge digital agency!
Our client, an exciting and innovative agency based in Central Bristol are currently hiring for an experienced Senior UX Designer who is adept to working on multiple projects across different technologies.
Our client is looking for a self-starter allowing for full autonomy within the position, a confident individual who is open to a collaborative working environment comfortable sharing their ideas and experiences whilst managing their own time, completing the UX cycle from inception to completion and directing your own professional development. Leading up our client’s UX team you would be mentoring our client’s UX Designer and helping to grow the team in the future.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX Designer
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Agency side experience
- Practical user experience including user research, requirements gathering, workshops and UX design techniques
- Analysing research and distilling the results into compelling materials and personas, experience maps, service blueprints and design deliverables
- Creating and presenting wireframes and prototypes
- An established portfolio of projects
- UI Design experience
- Familiar with wireframing software such as Axure RP, Adobe XD and Balsamiq
- Understanding of a large range of UX and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimal workshop
If you would like more information about our Senior UX Designer role then please get in contact.
Our client has a sociable and collaborative team environment where people feel valued. This is a great chance to move your UX career up a level so apply today!
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.