Become a UX guru for a household name charity!
This is a chance to become a significant part of an ambitious digital team.
We’re interested in hearing from excellent senior UX designers.
We are offering the chance to become a significant part of an ambitious digital team who enjoy their work and are passionate about designing products based on the user’s needs.
The team are split across dev, QA testers, project and design and have an adaptable agile/ waterfall culture. Lifestyle is something promoted throughout the staff and people work hard but have fun and lives outside the office!
The product portfolio features web, API, microsites and digital services- versatility is a big selling point as you will get to spread your influence across various product teams as the most senior of 5 UX designers.
- Producing quality UX design mock-ups, wireframing and prototyping- across web and other digital platforms.
- UX research/ discovery focus groups, user testing, data analysis a more.
- Providing excellent stakeholder management and cross functional team communication- working with non-technical staff to understand business requirements for your designs.
- You will be helping the digital development manager and CTO shape UX design within the team with strong collaboration and strategic insight.
Skills & Experience required:
- A proven UX designer with a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills.
- A strong agile practitioner and able to work within a cross functional team.
- Able to promote and implement UX processes and ways of working.
- Bonus points for experience with Azure!
For your hard work you will be subject to excellent benefits and flexible working including 30 days holiday not including bank holidays.