Join a leading data engineering team!
A talented Senior SQL Developer is required to join a growing data engineering team of a leading and innovative data analytics and database management consultancy and solutions provider who have built a fantastic reputation for providing valuable insight and strategic advice to leading organisations focused on making a better society.
They have a strong track record in supporting some of the UK’s leading organisations and charities in improving their marketing activities and operational performance by working with their marketing and customer data and databases and making strategic insights and recommendations.
Are you an experienced Data Developer or Data Engineer utilising the Microsoft technology stack?
With the expansion of our Data Engineering services, we are looking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer to help build data layer components and best-practice frameworks for data ingestion, cleansing, normalisation and manipulation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to translate client and internal business needs into the design and development of standardised, scalable data pipelines
- Support existing data pipelines and implement change requests
- Develop standardised data ingestion and integration processes
- Support the development and design of external client data integration frameworks
- Provide logical and physical data design and database modelling
- Strong skills in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with SSIS ETL (Integration Services).
- Experience with SSRS (Reporting Services).
- Experience with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) Tabular Model.
- Data warehouse methodology experience.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory V2, Azure Databricks, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services
- C# or VB.net, ASP.net, VBA, Power BI, Excel, GitHub
- Knowledge of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce, CARE and Raiser’s Edge
- Understanding of data processing techniques and methodologies including deduplication, consolidation and suppressions
- Familiarity with business or data engineering in the Charity / Not for profit sector
Key Rewards Include:
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Free parking
- Opportunity to help and improve good causes and contribute towards a better society
If you would like more information about our Senior SQL Developer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.