We are seeking a motivated, fast learner who has experience building web apps with Typescript and ReactJS.
This is a role offering considerable learning and growth. You will have a chance to use and learn about many different products, APIs and technologies. You will be exposed to scaling software and how these are used to scale the SaaS platform as a whole. Our client is an innovator, and working for them means being able to get your hands on new technologies. They are constantly updating the stack and are always on the look out for tools to improve productivity and enhance performance.
Skills and experience required.
As a Senior React Developer, you should have:
- Experience building web apps with Typescript and ReactJS
- A solid understanding of GraphQL.
- Prior experience with React Apollo GraphQL and codegen are a bonus.
- You should be a fast learner.
- You should have a strong understanding of software architecture with opinions on “the right way” to do things.
- You should be a “do-er”. You will have a lot of autonomy over your own work, and will be expected to work with the team to make sure your projects get shipped.
- You work well with others and enjoy sharing your knowledge and leading by example.
- You should love the colour green. Our client are putting a big focus on delivering well-tested and super solid software!
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.