Join a disruptive fintech challenger!
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned QA Engineer to strengthen an ambitious world class engineering team on a mission to disrupt and rebuild the infrastructure of the wealth management and investment advisory sector.
As a Senior QA tester, you’ll be joining a fantastic engineering team full of ambitious, talented, and creative people passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services.
Our client is looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning.
In this QA job, you’ll get the chance to test and build the most forward-thinking technologies in the industry by using the latest modern architectures and serverless platforms.
Your day-to-day will be the usual QA stuff, writing automated tests, debugging, deploying, and supporting domain-aligned cross-functional squads.
But we are really looking for someone with a passion to drive all things Automation within QA Engineering.
This is also a chance to be a Technical QA Leader within a rapidly-growing organisation. You’ll get the opportunity to set the technical QA direction within the squad and mentor other people in the business.
We are looking for someone that can bring fresh ideas, challenge, and experiment, and enjoys continual learning.
You’ll be someone who has experience in:
- Automated front-end testing using cucumber.js with selenium
- Manual API testing using Postman
- Experience working in a cross-functional agile team and mature product process
- Experience in creating/inputting a Quality Strategy
- Unit test frameworks Mocha and Chai
- Experience with other testing frameworks eg. Cypress, Playwright
Our client offers a generous blend of benefits for the things that really matter.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, online GP and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
There’s more! Our client also offers fully flexible working arrangements. Fully remote will be considered but ideally you will be able to spend 1 day per month in London, Bristol, or Edinburgh.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.