Rebuild online investment infrastructure!
Our client’s mission is simple. They are looking to create a world in which financial investment is accessible to everyone.
The tech they have created to make this happen isn’t so simple…and that’s where you come in!
As our client’s Senior QA Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to test and build the most forward-thinking technologies in the industry using the latest modern architectures and serverless platforms.
Day to day, your work will consist of all the tasks you’d expect to see in a QA Engineer job description. You’ll be writing automated tests, debugging, deploying, and supporting domain-aligned cross-functional squads.
What really sets this exciting role apart is the opportunity this QA job offers. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with a passion to drive all things ‘automation’ within QA Engineering.
This is a chance to be as progressive as our client. A chance to be a Technical QA Leader within a rapidly-growing organisation. You’ll have the opportunity to set the technical QA direction within the squad and mentor other people in the business.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that can bring fresh ideas and challenges. You’ll enjoy continual learning and growth experimentation.
You’ll be a QA Engineer who
- Can develop and implement a QA strategy with support from colleagues
- Enjoys testing all products throughout the development process and working closely with the engineering and product teams
- Has excellent knowledge of test automation frameworks for both front-end and back-end testing
- Is experienced in API test automation
- Has experience of moving from simple user stories to TDD/BDD stories that use Gherkin.
Our client has a rounded benefits package, crammed full of perks that really have a positive impact on the lives of its people. Among other things, these are the headlines.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, online GP, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment.
This is a remote-first role, with office time expected into either the Edinburgh office or the South-West England office at a minimum of once a fortnight.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.