Work in global banking and finance!
We are looking for a senior project manager for an exciting global banking and finance client based in London.
Our client is a very exciting global leader in their field. They produce some of the most cutting edge technology to help their clients on their digital journey. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to help manage the global workstreams.
Key information about the role:
- It is predominantly remote with occasional travel
- It is inside IR35
- The contract is for 6 months but the client is looking to extend it at the end
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of running large multi-national projects, with a full understanding of project delivery disciplines (e.g. Project Life Cycle, Budgeting, Management of RAIDS, etc.)
- Must be flexible, as this is a Global role, one is expected to cover many calls outside normal working hours
- Management of global workstreams, many of the teams are located in various regions (and therefore time zones), the bringing of them together is a vital role of the Program Manager
- Articulate and excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the Program Manager is expected to liaise with development teams right through to senior technology bank management and stakeholders within the Business
- Focused on ‘Delivery’ as there will be many challenges put in front of you, however, the ability to focus on best options to keep delivery on track is paramount
- Ability to drive, educate and coach team members along the delivery journey
If you would like more information about our Senior Project Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.