Work for a well funded and ambitious scaleup enterprise in a career defining role.
Join a fantastic team filled with ambitious and talented individuals in an environment of creativity, collaboration, experimentation and learning.
In the role of Senior Product Designer / UX Designer, you will design and build intuitive products and help teams deliver great user experiences.
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Designer with a strong background in UX/UI. You should have a desire to deliver great user experience and solve customer problems.
You will work closely with product managers, engineers, stakeholders and customers to deliver these innovative products. You will have significant input in the direction into the company’s product offering as well as the opportunity to help shape the business and the freedom to develop your own solutions.
This is a role which offers the potential to grow both your own professional development, and the team. As a senior Product Designer, you will also be offered the opportunity to recruit and build a team, whilst progressing into a Head of Design role.
- You’ll lead design projects from start to finish and work in a creative and collaborative environment. As you’ll be joining a “start-up” environment you’ll need to be a self-starter and enjoy working in smaller teams whilst being able to solve complicated problem and deliver on user-friendly designs.
- Design cohesive and engaging end-to-end integrated experience across all digital customer interactions on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Work with the Product team to establish a strategy for customer discovery, research and user experience improvements.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to produce design solutions whilst always considering the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
- Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally.
The skills and experience required.
- World class UX / interface design skills
- Strong hands on design experience including workshopping, concepting, prototyping and validation
- A passion for generating customer led designs
- Experience communicating with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and enterprise software design.
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment
- Proficiency in leading design tools (InVision, Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS, etc ) although you will have the freedom to choose the most appropriate tools
Alongside a competitive salary, this role also offers a host of benefits including flexible working arrangements, the exposure to the latest tech, an opportunity to help shape the future of the company as well as your own professional growth aswell as a pension and Life Assurance.
This is an immediate requirement and all interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and ongoing longer term flexibility around home working and hours will also be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.