Work for a disruptive online marketplace.
It's a great time to join a successful business model, who have built out the necessary tools to scale. Take ownership of your own projects for new products and features as well as work as part of the team to help shape the future of the product.
An innovative and high growth tech startup using cutting edge technology that provide an online marketplace that have just raised £200m of funding for global expansion are looking for talented Software Engineers to join their rapidly growing Engineering and Product Teams. This is an exciting opportunity with an early stage startup with a highly successful and well-backed management team behind them.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Full Stack PHP Developers who will be an integral part of a small growing team. You will take ownership of your own projects for new products and features as well as work as part of the team to help shape the future of the product.
- Develop brand new features for the product, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- Improve existing functionality and help shape future of the platform
- Investigation & bug fixing in the projects you own
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Take ownership of projects from inception to rollout
- To explore multiple approaches to solving problems, make well-reasoned design decisions and trade-offs and effectively communicate them to the team and stakeholders
- Providing input into architectural decisions and be confident in communicating complex ideas and outcomes to peers and managers
- Work effectively in a true agile start-up environment
- Proven experience as a Full Stack PHP Developer in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of web application architecture
- Excellent knowledge of MYSQL, version control tools and of developing web services
- Good understanding of open source projects
- Good knowledge of cloud-based services AWS etc
Our client’s tech stack and challenges are varied, and they use the best tools for the job at hand so if you have exposure to any of the following that would be beneficial:
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Route53, SQS, CloudWatch, Lamda etc)
- Linux (Ubuntu and Centos)
- MySQL, Aurora RDS and Redis (Elasticache)
- PHP (NO FRAMEWORK)
- Node.js and Sockets
- Apache, NGINX
It’s a great time to join a successful business model, who have built out the necessary tools to scale. We’re looking for hungry, smart individuals to take on huge areas of responsibility in the company and the potential to grow with us.