Help push critical computing to the boundaries of possibility!
This is a hybrid role that combines presales design, implementation, and operational troubleshooting aspects.
Looking for a forward-thinking, self-starting individual with a solid engineering background in a delivery or support role to manage troubleshooting for multiple platforms.
- CCNA Certification (Security preferred)
- CCNP Certification (CCIE ideal)
- Cisco firewall/firepower support and configuration
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco switches and routers
- Core network skills (I.e. Routing– OSPF, BFG, MPLS, etc. / Switching– VLANS, STP, Stacking, etc.)
- Knowledge of design and presales
- Site to site VPN technologies
- LAN and WAN data networks
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HP switches support and configuration
- Cisco wireless networks
- Service desk experience using ITIL methodologies
- Linux/Windows, Power-I
- AWS or Azure
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.