Work for an award winning Fintech!
We are looking for a senior .Net developer to join a collaborative, agile team building a modern scalable, and flexible microservices architecture.
Our client is an award-winning Fintech organisation developing customer-facing products using the latest technologies like ASP.NET core, Azure, MongoDB, NServiceBus, and vue.js.
You will be;
- Working as part of the IT Dev team, ensuring software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with Agile/DevOps practices and modern software engineering principles to optimise velocity and quality.
- Contributing to technology choices
- Working to tight timescales and on prioritised User Stories with the Dev Lead and Product Owner.
- Working in collaboration with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to raise issues, impediments and blockages.
- Sharing and implementing best practices.
The skills and experience required.
As an experienced .Net Developer you will be skilled n building scalable distributed applications and be able to contribute to technology choices.
You should have;
- Strong experience of C# and .Net Core
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC4+.
- Experience of HTML5/CSS,
- Experience of SQL
- Experienced in working with agile delivery framework (Scrum with 2-week sprints).
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) or similar bug tracking and test case management
Training and exposure will be given, in the following, however it would be great if you had experience with;
- NoSQL database (Mongo).
- Experience of Azure Service Bus,
- Test Automation using Selenium
- Knowledge of Specflow or Cucumber
- Experience of working in the Financial Services
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience of working with continuous integration builds and automated release
Our client offers an extensive benefits package, including;
- Discretionary bonus each year
- Flexible Working from home options available
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday per calendar year, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per
- Cycle to Work
- Attend conferences and meet-up
- Regular social
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection
- Group contributory pension
- Various corporate gym membership
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and swift feedback and decisions can be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.