Work for a UK heritage brand!
An experienced Senior Marketing Manager is required to take responsibility for delivering and the execution of targeted Direct Response campaigns, including direct mail, email, outbound & SMS.
The role is responsible for working with the call centre & digital teams to share strategy & plans to maximise response to sale conversion.
The role & responsibilities:
- Full ownership of the direct marketing programme and all related marketing activity across a range of channels (Direct Mail (DM), Email, SMS)
- Devising and delivering integrated B2C acquisition, lead nurturing and customer campaigns
- Pre-campaign planning, including manipulation/segmentation of large datasets and insight-driven creative testing ideas
- To develop and own the multi-channel (direct mail, outbound, email) trade-up communications programme, adopting a test and learn approach, including ownership of the campaign plans for all products, channels and customer segments
- To deliver and exceed the volume and GCP targets for trade-up activity within the customer base, within agreed marketing budget
- To develop and deliver a constant pipeline of tests within existing marketing channels – to maximise the efficiency of the marketing budget – balancing cost/trade-up against 3Y value of the trade-up
- Comprehensive analysis of all campaigns – reviewing the drivers of performance and identifying opportunities for improvement, down to individual customer level
- To optimise the pricing structure for the trade-up portfolio to support delivery of profitable campaigns against cost/trade up and 3Y value targets
- To brief external BTL agencies and work closely with CRM operations team ensuring accurate, comprehensive and clearly targeted briefs
- To work with stakeholders across the business to deliver digital trade up functionality
- To ensure the successful operational execution of campaigns, identifying opportunities for process improvements and ensuring the rapid resolution of any issues as they arise
- To work with the Contact Centre teams, to develop the strategy and plans to maximise the conversion of call demand into trade-ups
- To ensure all key risks are identified, mitigated and monitored, and that any incidents against the risk register are reported through the relevant processes
Experience & skills required:
- An analytical and commercially astute marketing professional
- Strong track record of delivering commercial results in either an acquisition or base management role
- Proven track record of operational delivery, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of campaigns on time and within budget
- Experience of multi-channel (DM/EM/TM) direct response marketing within a consumer services or retail business
- Previous experience of working within customer retention or an insurance environment is highly desirable
- Strong experience in a pivotal data-driven marketing role
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to manage stakeholders across a range of business areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencer with other teams / achieving results through others, and delivery through third parties (e.g. P&Ls, Retention team, CRM Operations etc.)
- An excellent team player, with a positive attitude & great attention to detail
If you would like any more information about our Senior Marketing Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.