Join a FTSE 100 company!
This is a newly created role, dealing with senior stakeholders in this global business. You will be the key point of contact between IT / Architecture and the wider business ensuring cohesion across the organisation.
A leading FTSE 100 listed company, with offices across the globe, are looking for IT business partner / IT Business Relationship / Engagement Manager to join their new IT Business Engagement team.
This is a newly created role that will suit someone who has superb stakeholder management skills and someone who is equally as comfortable working closely with both technical and non-technical staff to define requirements, understand the value add to the business and find and provide IT solutions (in particular focused on CRM – Salesforce).
If you have experience of bridging the gap between commercial functions and IT and have worked in either a consultancy or large multi-site organisation then we would like to hear from you.
Duties / Skills and Experience:
- Being the key point of contact between IT / Architecture and the wider business ensuring cohesion across the organisation
- Stakeholder management – including leading relationships with global sales and marketing functions owning CRM (Salesforce).
- Business Analysis – requirements gathering, assessing business cases and challenge the business providing actionable solutions
- Develop a rolling plan that sets out priorities for business partner engagement and IT focus.
- Put in place arrangements with stakeholders to capture, evaluate and prioritise demand for projects, allocating funding and resources
- Provide insight and advice on relevant IT opportunities, alternatives, risks and benefits of using technology to improve business performance.
- Promote sensible exploitation, re-use and extension of existing solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to drive the realisation of the benefits of solutions delivered.
- Create development, delivery, and deployment plans for IT solutions and services
- Liaise with business stakeholders in Service Delivery to act as a point of escalation and coordination on significant business impacting service incidents and service improvement requirements.
- Act as an expert advisor to stakeholders on use and exploitation of existing solutions and services, as well as IS trends, emerging technologies, IS plans, issues and opportunities.
- Line manage and lead resources (2 direct reports BA/PM)
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Possess a high degree of business acumen and IT literacy.
- Experienced in the selection and implementation of software, hardware and IS services.
- Experience of leading teams of technology subject matters experts
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.