A leading UK charity is looking for a data analyst.
Use data deep-dive analysis to help to inform business decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Insight Analyst to join a newly created Data Insight team of one of the UK’s leading and award-winning charities and play a role in really making a difference and improving people’s lives.
As part of the Data Insight & Analysis team, you will play a key role in providing actionable insights through data deep-dive analysis to help to inform business decisions. You will support the organisation in advancing in its use of descriptive and predictive analytics to maximise the audience responsiveness and income generation.
You will design and develop business KPI dashboards, deliver campaign and audience analysis, and provide recommendations to influence future planning and decision making. You will work collaboratively with various stakeholders to share data best practice, optimise data usage and create an insight-driven culture across the organisation.
What we want from you
We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced data insight analyst, who is passionate about using data & insight to solve business questions and deliver business strategy.
- You will have extensive experience of manipulating large data sets, data mining, segmentation, profiling and predictive modelling techniques.
- You will have hands-on experience of various analytics software ideally including Faststats, Alteryx, SPSS, R or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of data visualisation tool such as Tableau would be beneficial.
- You will have advanced knowledge of relational databases and strong SQL ability to query/join/transform data from various databases.
- A working experience of CRM system such as Raiser’s Edge in the charity sector would be advantageous too.
Apart from excellent analytical skills, you will have strong organisation, time management and problem-solving abilities. You need to be a strong communicator, confident at delivering your analysis outcomes to a wide range of audiences with excellent influencing skills. You will also need to be able to work flexibly, responsively and with minimum supervision.
You will receive a competitive benefits package, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, childcare vouchers, and season ticket loan – but much more besides.