Join a scaling fintech breathing breathe new life into financial services.
This Senior Account Executive job is suited to someone who has a technical background and is customer-centric. You'll have a constant desire to learn and have an eye for process improvement.
If you have a background in fintech or financial services, and you’re passionate about leveraging technology to enhance the investing experience, while also enjoying engaging with customers, then we have the perfect job for you.
You will join a newly formed account management team, and is a unique opportunity to be part of a wildly ambitious scale-up.
In this role, you’ll directly collaborate with disruptive fintechs and innovative financial advice firms, assisting newly-signed clients in swiftly and effectively implementing their investment propositions.
Day to day you will
- Clearly explain how the software and services can help, through detailed demos of our UIs and APIs
- Conduct deep-dive technical workshops that help to develop a deep understanding of a client’s business, pain points and ideal solution, and help them to design the ideal proposition
- Manage multiple simultaneous onboarding projects and being the point person on co-ordinating activity between other departments and cross-functional teams – including growth, product, engineering, operations and relationship management
- Communicate with clients, including C-suite and executive-level, ensuring there is constant clarity on the status of these projects
- Work closely with key stakeholders and executive sponsors, and handling a hugely diverse range of product, technical and legal queries
- Use analytics and qualitative feedback to identify ways to improve the onboarding journey, and implement regular process improvements
- Ensure a successful hand-off to the Customer Success team at the end of the onboarding process.
Our client offers a comprehensive and generous benefits package including;
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, online GP and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including free therapy, mental health support and more
- Strong financial wellbeing focus
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and perks including free weekly coffee, gym and retail discounts
- Commitment to continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 on-line training courses
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.