Work on the latest tech in a world class engineering team!
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Full Stack developer to work on vital technology for customer-centric businesses of the future.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join a fantastic team.
Your work will include shipping quality code frequently to production, helping mentor your colleagues and delivering impactful improvements to our client’s product and system.
You should embrace change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment whilst developing great products.
Day to day, you will be
- Working in a domain aligned, cross-functional squad made up of developers, testers, product, and designers along with colleagues from Customer and Operations.
- Working closely with product to provide input into shaping future work (we call them Bets).
- A technical leader within the squad.
- Influential in setting the technical direction within a squad.
- Mentoring and supporting other members of the team and the wider Engineering organisation.
- Participating in cross team Chapters to develop and improve processes, best practice and technologies.
- Hands-on with server software development, testing, debugging, deployment and support.
- Providing challenge to the methodology and architecture.
Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack developer who’s
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing Tech company that will throw you in at the deep end where your learning curve will be steep
- Experienced in full stack development within a fast moving, agile environment.
- Able to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions.
- Experienced in writing thorough unit tests with the strong desire to ensure code is robust and reliable.
- Got knowledge of continuous integration
- Excellent at trouble shooting with first class problem-solving skills
- Experienced in document-based databases, specifically MongoDB
- Experienced in Amazon Web Services, including Lambda, SQS and SNS and knowledge of Serverless environments
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Full Stack developer to work in a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and encourages continual learning. You will be provided with flexible working that focuses on delivery rather than hours worked.
On top of this, you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction of the business
- Pension & Life Assurance
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.