Join a disruptive startup!
You will be a self-starter, quick learner and someone who likes challenges. You will be a team player that is able to be part of and mentor a team who demonstrates a real passion for pushing web software to the limit.
- Contributing code changes to our core platform as part of an agile development team
- Solve complex problems and develop entire features
- Investigate new tools and processes and make sure the team are at the very cutting edge of web development
- Active participation in the company’s agile processes
- Automated integration and unit testing
- Software delivery via a continuous delivery pipeline in a DevOps orientated environment
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Strong Full stack experience with NodeJS.
- Developing cross-browser / cross-device implementation of Single Page Application architecture.
- Use of Version Control in a commercial environment (Git / SVN / Mercurial).
- CSS Framework experience (Bootstrap or similar).
- DevOps – Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, puppet
- Open Stack
- Source code control
- Test-driven development
The concepts and tools are all new, so you must be able to grasp new concepts quickly and work with software, for which reading source code and Internet investigation is the norm rather than being able simply to read books and go on courses.
Good interpersonal skills are required to build relationships and trust with open source development communities, in order to find answers to problems and gain support, which has to be reciprocal.
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning with an exciting new company and product with comprehensive benefits and bonus package including share options combined with a very flexible working environment which includes flexible hours and home working 2 days per week in a brand new state of the office. You are also encouraged to come up with and develop your own ideas and every other Monday is “Innovation Day” where you can work on your own ideas and projects.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.