An unmissable opportunity in the heart of Cornwall.
You’d be responsible for developing and operating our client’s online Sales, Marketing & Service platforms. Ideally, we’re looking for somebody passionate with commercial experience in developing web apps, online tools & websites.
Maybe you are looking for a change of scenery and a greater focus on lifestyle with more balance to your professional working career? A techy with a penchant for surfing? Family living in Devon? You just really like cream teas? An established and innovative client we are working with based in Devon is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Angular/ASP.NET [Core]/C#) to join their growing digital team. You’d be responsible for developing and operating our client’s online Sales, Marketing & Service platforms. Ideally, we’re looking for somebody passionate with commercial experience in developing web apps, online tools & websites.
- Maintaining our client’s existing web apps, APIs & websites using Microsoft and open source technologies
- Contributing to the analysis, design and development of new web apps, APIs & websites
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing digital systems and processes
- Liaising with markets and internal customers to achieve the above
- Mentoring junior developers
Key Technical Skills
- Extensive commercial experience using:
- ASP.NET, C# and related technologies
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software design patterns and best practices
- HTTP & REST
- Automated testing
- Understanding of devops principals
- Experience with CI/CD
- Ability to write clean, readable & maintainable code
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CLIs and build tools
- Cloud experience (Azure)
- ASP.NET & EF Core
- Razor Pages
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Magento 2
Key Personal Skills:
You’re a passionate individual who is excited about the latest development trends, keeping all relative skills up to date and being able to identify specific training needs for yourself and the wider team in order for our client to stay at the cutting edge. Comfortable working alone but it is also important to embrace collaborative working to achieve the client’s overall objectives and goals.
Benefits & Flexible working:
On offer is a modern agile and cutting edge development environment that encourages personal and technical development which also promotes a great work and life balance in order to take advantage of a great costal location in Devon and the South West.
In addition to an extensive company benefits package that includes company bonus and generous pension a very flexible working environment is on offer that includes flexible hours, some remote working, Friday 1pm finish and the opportunity to accrue hours to make up to an additional 10 days holiday per to take full advantage of a great location and the many activities on offer.
- Occasional travel to other business sites for meetings, workshops or research activities will be required in this role
- A clean driving license would be an advantage
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.