Progress your career as part of a global Startup!
Our client is looking for an experienced senior full stack developer to join their global team.
As a senior member of this established and ambitious team this role will require the successful candidate to be endlessly curious about new technologies and be passionate about finding new and better ways to build solutions. You should be driven by collaborative working, striving to create and maintain an atmosphere of teaching and learning.
Our client encourages an ethos of contribution and ownership of the product, one in which all ideas are welcome. You should also be willing to embrace a full-stack, full-cycle, devops culture.
- Continuously improving our existing platform with new features
- Building our Google DNI-funded Translation workflow solution
- Delivering unique story-telling workflows using interactive transcripts
- 3rd-party application and platform integrations
- An exciting roadmap of future innovations
The skills required.
- React, TypeScript and GraphQL (Apollo)
- Node.js microservices packaged with Docker and deployed on AWS ECS
- AWS API Gateway / Lambda using the serverless.com framework
- Terraform for creating infrastructure-as-code
- Our monorepo managed and built with lerna and webpack
- Agile development practices (Scrum, TDD, pair programming, CI/CD)
- GitLab and Slack for collaboration and communication
This role offers an extensive and highly desirable benefits package along with a fantastic salary. Some highlights include income protection insurance, a workplace pension scheme, flexible working, unlimited holiday and an EMI share options scheme. Just in case you need to unwind, our client also offers a gym subsidy, in house yoga, team events and social Fridays.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.