Work for an innovative SME!
Our client, an innovating SME based in Southwark area of London are currently looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join the technical leadership team.
An opportunity for a mid-level developer/somebody looking to step into a more senior role with more responsibility and help to build a closely bonded, highly capable team of engineers to help bring their current systems up to an enterprise quality product to match the need of their clients.
- Good time management and an attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- A passion for all things tech and researching and learning about new innovations within the field
- Design, test, code and ship at a fast pace
- Can understand and articulate the importance of process in a team-centric development team
- Experience of nurturing more junior developers
- Implement front end analytics, monitoring and alerting
- Experience of optimising React and creating React architectures
- 20% personal development time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working/WFH
- 33 days holiday
- Regular socials
If you would like more information about our Senior Front End Developer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.