Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager eager to work with exciting brands?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of a leading digital agency. You will use the latest industry tools and technologies to create web applications, ecommerce platforms and integrations.
The role of Senior Digital Project Manager will require you to use your talent to build strong professional partnerships with a host of exciting high-profile brands. You will provide efficient management of solution roadmaps and deliver ongoing digital projects to scope, time and budget.
This role would suit someone who has held a Senior Account Manager role within a digital agency, and who has been involved in the finer detail of projects. Alternatively, you may have been a Digital Project Manager who has been very hands on with clients and proactive in building and maintaining professional relationships.
Day to day, this role will require you to;
- Be responsible for account and project planning with efficient team scheduling to ensure delivery to scope, time, budget, meeting quality and KPIs
- Manage several diverse, engaging clients and build strong long-term partnerships with key pro-activity
- Lead on-site client meetings and provide expertise to shape and communicate client strategies and to drive forward their roadmaps
- Co-ordinate and lead a joined up internal team of experts to scope digital marketing, web builds, performance driven solution changes and ongoing support and maintenance
- Diligently control and own the end-to-end delivery process balancing profitability and quality, risk and change, retainers, monitoring progress and producing thorough scoping documentation and status reports
- Responsible for overall client commercials and identify further opportunities to expedite conversion with internal stakeholders to increase account revenue growth
The skills & experience required.
- You will have significant experience leading medium-large scale projects and/or accounts, with knowledge of digital and search marketing, web development, CMS and/or ecommerce, solution road-mapping, and ongoing reporting via analytics
- Demonstrable evidence of growing strong and long-term partnerships with clients
- Recent digital agency experience for several years is essential
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms
- You should feel comfortable capturing and challenging briefs, articulating requirements to a variety of disciplines, and writing excellent documents including Statements of Work
- Experience of line management along with leading, energising and mentoring a team
Interviews and onboarding can be conducted remotely.
In the main, the role can be performed remotely long term, providing you are able to commute into the office on a regular basis to spend some time with the team.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.