A FTSE 250 company is looking for an exceptional specialist.
Projects will include working on Single Sign-On (Web/App).
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work for a leading FTSE listed company based in central London.
If you are a specialist in Digital Project / Digital Change Management and have a proven track record of delivering Digital Transformation projects within FCA regulated environments, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering full lifecycle Digital change projects working on digital applications, digital solutions and new product launches optimising customer journeys and sales. Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across Digital, Product Teams and IT – this is a high-profile role within the organization that requires someone with superb stakeholder management skills.
Scope of Projects:
Projects will include working on Single Sign-On (Web / App) – Universal Account Sign on / Online Self Service Solutions / Online Scheduling (both B2C and B2B)
Duties / Skills needed:
- Working with Business Portfolio Managers to develop delivery roadmaps
- Preparation and presentation of supporting documentation to senior management across the business
- Effectively manage project team members and resources, including third parties and suppliers
- Maintaining an excellent level of service and ensuring project delivery to budget and time
- Agile delivery champion
- Excellent planning and project budgeting/forecasting skills
- Outstanding planning skills from Roadmaps to detailed delivery plans
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments an excellent negotiator, influencer and networker