Help build platforms alongside the latest cloud technology infrastructure.
Driven to work alongside the latest cloud technology infrastructure? Looking to take the next step and build software solutions in a growing and exciting international organisation?
Our client is looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer ready for a fresh challenge wishing to work with cutting edge cloud technology. As a global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems, you will be joining a team of deep expertise, driving innovation and ideas to ensure the delivery of exceptional products and services.
As a DevOps Support Analyst, you will be working with an excellent delivery team building and maintaining a variety of cloud environments to deliver outstanding results to a range of clients.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for
- Assisting and ensuring the successful deployment of Apps into the Cloud Environment.
- Leveraging debugging tools to provide more information to understand defects and manage incidents.
- Creating test conditions and automated tests to optimise and maintain our digital cloud platforms.
- Fast and effective support to resolve issues relating to a wide range of technical issues
- Delivering input into the wider team and supporting the project transition into live ops
- Assisting in analysing and implementing a ‘best practice’ approach for Technical Support
Skills and experience required.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with experience in working in cloud environments including AWS and Azure.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you should have the following experience/education
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Information Technology or related field (Masters or higher is an advantage)
- Strong experience in a technical support environment ideally within professional services / managed services
- A strong technical background in Compute and Cloud environments AWS / Azure
- Experience of implementing DevOps culture within an organisation
- Good working knowledge to Docker / Containerisation / Kubernetes / Helm / Kibana / Elastic Search / Graphana
Please note all interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and the role can be based entirely from home although you will be able to work in offices in the South West or London if you require.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.