Join a leading Digital Analytics company!
Provide support for development tools, turn tested code into successful deployments and manage the infrastructure and clouds that host product services.
A leading Digital Analytics Specialist that supports global brands and enterprises enabling them to improve their digital services and user experience seeks a talented DevOps Engineer to join their growing digital engineering team.
You will be responsible for providing support for development tools, turning tested code into successful deployments and managing the infrastructure and clouds that host product services.
You will have an excellent track record in Linux with practical experience of software development, an affinity for automation and a keen enthusiasm for digging deep to build new solutions.
You’ll work with all aspects of IT and Cloud infrastructure in the company and support software developers to ensure they have the tools they need to do their job. You will also liaise with the software test team to implement Continuous Integration and Delivery tools.
You will be constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance, scalability, resilience and security
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and supporting the software development tool stack from top to bottom in consultation with the development and testing teams
- Automating the build, test, packaging and deploy pipeline using existing tools or writing your own
- Deploying software to dev, staging and production clouds
- Designing, implementing and supporting internal software stacks such as monitoring and logging software
- Infrastructure and system administration tasks on dedicated and cloud including deployment, configuration management, patching and maintenance
We’re looking for talent and potential as well as someone to complement DevOps and software development teams.
- Linux (RHCSA or RHCE) – Ubuntu / CentOS
- TCP/IP networking – DNS / VLAN / Cisco Firewall
- Scripting experience – Bash / Python / Ruby / Go
- Source code management – Gitlab / Gitlab
- Webservers – Nginx / Apache
- Databases – Riak, CouchDB, Redis, DynamoDB
- Other – Redis / ElasticSearch
- Configuration Management – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- CI – Jenkins / Gitlab / Circle or similar
- IaC – Terraform / Cloud Formation / ARM
- Public Cloud – AWS / Azure / GCP
- Containers – Docker, Racher, K8s
- Monitoring – Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Other – Experience of ITIL and ISO standards would be an advantage
In return, you will enjoy a collaborative and very flexible working environment and be based in a bright modern office well located near the station in Bath with a great benefits package that includes share options, a company bonus plan, gym membership reimbursement and private health insurance.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.