UK's top MSP is hiring.
This is a 12-24 month contract.
An experienced DevOps Engineer is required to work closely with architects and other DevOps engineers to automate the setup of the cloud stack of a global tech giant. You will be responsible for the automation and set up of supporting systems: log aggregation, monitoring, identity, etc
- Strong experience with Linux-based systems (processes, configuration, networking, security, package management)
- Strong experience of working on cloud systems (e.g: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, etc)
- Good knowledge of working with automation and configuration management systems: ansible, puppet, saltstack, chef, terraform, …
- Scripting/programming experience with Python/Go/Ruby
- Experience working with CI/CD systems: e.g.: Jenkins, Spinnaker or similar
- Experience setting up and using Service Assurance systems (Nagios/Sensu/ScienceLogic/Prometheus, ELK, etc)
- Overall broad exposure to software engineering (databases, security, system design, operating systems, distributed systems, etc).
- QA automation experience a plus (Python, selenium, scale testing)
- Knowledge of OpenShift is desirable but not essential
This is a long-term assignment 12-24 months.