An innovative high-growth tech startup is hiring.
We're looking for hungry, smart individuals to take on huge areas of responsibility in the company and the potential to grow with us.
An innovative, high growth tech startup using cutting edge technology that provide an online marketplace that have just raised £200m of funding for global expansion are looking for a talented DevOps Manager / Senior DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly growing Engineering and Product Teams. This is an exciting opportunity with an early stage startup with a highly successful and well-backed management team behind them.
Our client is looking to recruit a DevOps Manager / Senior DevOps Engineer who will be an integral part of a small growing team. You will take ownership of your own projects for new products and features as well as work as part of the team to help shape the future of the product.
- Responsible for uptime, performance and stability of our client’s platform
- Employ continuous integration and release management practices ensuring timely and stable releases Investigation & bug fixing in the projects you own
- Design and operate the service monitoring and disaster recovery strategy
- Work closely with the engineering, product management and QA to ensure the best experience for our client’s customers
- Confident in providing smart solutions and operating them efficiently
- Work effectively in a true agile start-up environment
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven full-ownership role of a company’s entire service within a fast-growing dynamic environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a predominantly Linux-based production environment (Ideally Ubuntu or Centos)
- Experience of AWS (EC2, RDS, SQS, Cloudwatch), MySQL, PHP, Python and Node.JS
- Technology agnostic mindset with a proven experience to identify and learn new systems, languages and frameworks
- Proven experience contributing to or designing architecture
- Ownership of disaster recovery and backup strategies, with particular experience of ensuring availability and integrity of MYSQL
- Strong experience with high volume emailing and strategies for ensuring high deliverability
- Strong leadership & organization skills
- Experience working directly with developers and sysadmins, reviewing code and analysing data
It’s a great time to join a successful business model, who have built out the necessary tools to scale. We’re looking for hungry, smart individuals to take on huge areas of responsibility in the company and the potential to grow with us.
Our client has created a working environment that is collaborative, agile and passionate which results in everyone being an owner – no matter what their role.