Are you driven to work alongside the latest cloud technology infrastructure?
Are you looking to take the next step and build software solutions in a growing and exciting international organisation? Our client is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join a global leader of customer experience software and services.
As a DevOps Engineer, this is a great opportunity to be part of a wider project to move to a Cloud-Native platform as our client looks to increase their strength in DevOps and speed up and automate the processes of developing, testing, and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery in Cloud-based deployments.
The role will combine both technical and operations aspects. You’ll be involved in helping to build and maintain shared platforms and build CI/CD pipelines across multiple software projects.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for
- Building and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Creating new monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Enforcing security and compliance requirements
- Enhancing cost visibility and ownership of infrastructure
- Developing and maturing Self Service offerings
- Mentoring Jnr Engineers in engineering best practice.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with experience in working in AWS cloud environments. Your skills and experience will include:
- strong experience as a DevOps or Automation engineer, supporting product development and consistent CI/CD practices
- Excellent technical knowledge of AWS services, including EKS
- Strong experience in Terraform. IaC
- Experienced agile practitioner and team player
- Highly desirable is technical exposure to Docker / Containerisation / Kubernetes / Helm / Kibana / Elastic Search/Graphana/Jenkins.
Our client offers a generous compensation package.
You will receive excellent career and skills progression opportunities and a generous benefits package including 9% company contribution towards pension, life assurance, income protection, health etc.
Please note all interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and the role can be based entirely from home. However, you will be able to work on a hybrid basis in offices in the South West or London if you prefer to be partly office-based.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.