A leading digital agency is looking for a skilled Data Analyst.
Interrogate and report on clients’ customer, campaign and transactional data, and provide insights steering stakeholders on CRM strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the growing Data team of this leading Digital agency based in central Bristol.
If you have experience interrogating and reporting on clients’ customer, campaign and transactional data, and providing insights steering stakeholders on CRM strategies then we would like to hear from you.
- Proven experience in an analyst role working hands-on with data.
- Strong practical skills using SQL / MySQL and MySQL systems to transform and interrogate data prepared by our data development team.
- Knowledge of third-party analytical tools such as Tableau or FastStats.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, and strong logical/statistical numeracy/data literacy ability.
- Comfortable presenting complex ideas and results to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies/improvements to existing data processes.
- Flexible at adapting to changing client requirements and priorities.
- Working with fast-paced multi-functional teams across multiple projects and clients – great communication and organisational skills are essential.