Join well-known luxury beauty brand.
In this role, you will focus on driving greater personalisation and customer engagement. You will also lead single customer view and segmentation projects.
We are partnering a high profile luxury retail brand who are looking for an exceptional CRM Manager to join their growing digital team based out of their central London head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM professional to take the CRM proposition to the next level, focusing on greater personalisation and customer engagement. This is a high profile role in a world-renowned brand where you will have the opportunity to really make your mark.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing the CRM strategy across several key markets and will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce, the Digital Director and the internal Marketing and Analytics teams.
Duties and experience needed:
- Experience of Salesforce.com is essential
- Database management enhancing data capture
- Lead SCV – Single Customer View and segmentation projects
- Driving the UK and International regions CRM plans
- CRM Strategy and planning
- Building seamless omnichannel customer journeys
- Supporting the Director of Digital on all CRM initiatives to drive engagement
- Leading E-CRM campaigns
- Analysis and reporting
- Work with the Business Insights team to develop customer insights analysis reports – Compiling statistics for all campaigns
- Previous staff management experience would be beneficial
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.