Are you a Senior Business Analyst committed to first rate project delivery?
We are looking for 6 Senior Business Analysts to join our client’s Project Resource Solutions division.
This role promises to be varied and diverse. You will be overseeing a wide range of projects spanning business process improvements, governance or regulatory changes, IT system upgrades and migrations, and much more.
Alongside your own business analysis responsibilities, you will use your impressive leadership skills to manage a team of BAs.
Day to day, as a Senior Business Analyst your key responsibilities will be
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques. You’ll elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
- Production of high/detailed level requirements and business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Providing an interface between the business areas and project teams throughout the life cycle
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria, and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
An enthusiastic self-starter, our client will need you to hit the ground running. They’ll need you to make your mark quickly, integrating yourself into the team and the work. Your analytical skills will match your ability to lead, inspire and motivate.
You should be able to successfully demonstrate the following
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching, and presentation skills, with experience in running results driven workshops
- Experience in using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Experience of full project life cycle
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written skills
You should have proven Financial Services experience, ideally within Life and Pensions.
Our client has people at its heart, both their own and their customers. Working with a high degree of integrity, our client keeps its customer at its core providing them with a high standard of flexible professional solutions.
This organisation empowers its people and is committed to your professional development. Working for them, you’ll receive a progressive career development plan and be enabled through wider experiences and challenges both within and outside the group.
As well as working for a company with an inclusive, collaborative, and nurturing ethos, you can expect
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company matched pension, enhanced life assurance, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, the opportunity to buy extra leave…and plenty more.
This is a remote role, and we welcome applications from Senior Business Analysts based in the UK. However, there may be an occasional need for travel as and when the business or client requires it.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.