Work for a pioneering technology company!
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world-class engineering team?
We are looking for talented Back End Developers to work for an innovative and highly successful tech group working across energy and fintech to help develop a modern fully open API platform.
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provides flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Back End / Server-Side Developers to join a growing team. You will be a quick learner who enjoys building new functionality in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Build and implementation of a range of developments
- Hands-on server software development, test, debug, deployment and support
- Software specification and documentation
- Help develop and promote appropriate processes and best practice
- Work closely with the development team and CEO
- Experience of server-side development in a fast-moving, agile (SCRUM) environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions. Desire to learn our business domain
- Experience of writing thorough unit tests with a strong desire to ensure code is robust and reliable. Knowledge of continuous integration
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience or an interest in learning and working with document-based databases, specifically MongoDB
- Experience or an interest in learning and working with Amazon Web Services, including Lambda, SQS and SNS and knowledge of Serverless environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to express new ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong team player
- A quick learner able to pick up new skills and technologies easily and enjoys complex issues and is able to describe to both technical and non-technical audience
Key Rewards Include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options up to 4 days per week)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
If you would like more information about our roles for Senior Back End Developers then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.