Join an early-stage start up and support its rapid international growth.
We're working with an early-stage technology start-up that’s set to revolutionise the cycling and adventure-sports industries.
Using innovative production processes and sustainable materials, our client is fully venture funded, and backed by leading voices and brands from their sector including one of Britain’s most decorated Olympians.
This is a unique opportunity – you’ll be joining an early-stage start up and supporting its rapid international growth, leveraging the firms’ technology across a multi-billion dollar industry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Back End Developer.
You’ll be joining as a founding team member – to be the right fit, you’ll not only be an experienced and highly skilled programmer, but aspirational, adventurous, entrepreneurial, and courageous.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for building the firm’s initial software stack, taking the existing technology and guiding its’ development into a scaled and secure cloud processing framework.
This software stack is modern, cutting edge and integral to the firms business – it links together not just production processes, but the firm’s various logistics, manufacturing, and sales channels.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Comfortable learning new languages and frameworks.
- Practical background in problem-solving.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service will be crucial in this role.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Circle CI.
- Event-driven microservices.
- Liquid (Shopify).
- Become a core member of a leading technology start-up.
- Remote working options are available after probation period.
- Equity options.