Transform, excite and innovate as part of a world class digital team!
Are you an Angular or Front End specialist? Do you want to help transform a well-established UK brand into a modern tech services business with digital at its core?
Digital transformation is at the heart of this opportunity. As a Senior Angular Developer, you will help to build new and enhanced digital features for a new online platform. This work is part of a wider digital transformation programme including an award-winning mobile app and cutting edge public facing websites.
If you can boast a range of skills including many of these, we want to hear from you.
- Strong experience of Angular 2.x+ (2/4/5/6/7/8)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- ReactiveX / RxJS / Redux
- NGRX / Storm
- Production Builds
- Angular Modules / Webpack / AWS
- Experience of reusable/ modular design
- Experience of frontend frameworks (bootstrap)
- Familiarity with tools for building performant CMS/HTML (eg Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Environment Configuration and CI challenges
- Experience of development challenges when dealing with multiple browser technologies
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD
- Develop and maintain Coding standards across front end development
- Knowledge of SOLID standards.
- Working with external teams to educate and ensure they follow coding standards and development practice for front end teams.
As well as offering a generous salary, our client is committed to rewarding high performance. You can expect a great benefits package that includes 20% bonus, generous pension, private medical, and flexible working arrangements including flexible hours and full long-term home working opportunities.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.