Join a scaling Fintech!
We have a lovely opportunity for a driven Salesforce Administrator / Technical Configurator who is experienced in configuring, administrating and developing the Salesforce platform.
If you are eager and want to learn new technologies such as Power Automate and other WorkFlow tools, this would be a great job for you.
As Salesforce Analyst, you will be welcomed into one of four Scrum teams. You will work in two-week sprints amid variations of Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Business Analysts, DevOps, QA/Testing, Support, DBAs, Site Reliability Engineers, while participating in the redevelopment of our client’s customer-facing products.
As Salesforce Analyst, your key responsibilities will be
- Configuring Salesforce working with Stakeholders and SMEs across the business.
- Contribute to the shaping and implementation of best practices and produce User Stories with the Dev Lead and Product Owner.
- There will also be future opportunities to configure other enterprise-level third-party systems such as telephony and workflow products.
You’ll be a talented Salesforce configurator/admin professional who is able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
You will be a leader; taking ownership, responsibility and pride in your work. You will have the desire to go above and beyond. Just doing a good job isn’t good enough!
You will have a passion for technology and have a strong desire for continuous learning and development.
Our priority is to find people that share our client’s passions and mindset.
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience in the development/configuration with Salesforce.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, releasing and supporting applications such as Salesforce.
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies.
As Salesforce Analyst, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Hybrid Working (split between home and office)
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- 34 days holiday per calendar year including bank holidays, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Wellbeing day to use at your discretion such as a birthday, moving house, pamper day.
- Tech Scheme (buy discounted electrical products and pay back monthly via Company payroll).
- Supported and encouraged professional development.
- Private Medical scheme (single cover that can be increased to FULL Family).
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel costs.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.