Progress and learn within a mature startup.
Our client is looking for a React developer to join a startup with impressive growth plans.
- Design, implement and deploy software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity.
Skills and experience required
- Very good knowledge and experience with React and Redux (+2 years).
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code.
- Ability to build and maintain your own tools and libraries.
- Engineering mindset: a holistic vision of a system, adaptation under constraints, critical mind to understand trade-offs.
- Being able to work as a part of a tight team in constant collaboration with other teams, with colleagues both in-site and remote.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Alongside a competitive salary, our client offers a working environment which prizes company culture and team ethos. It provides a supportive environment where professional growth is nurtured and encouraged. As a startup, our client values a growth mindset. This is an organisation which values colleague contribution and to take responsibility in order to build outstanding solutions.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.