Work for a pioneering financial technology company!
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world-class engineering team?
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provides flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our amazing team and work on a range of exciting products. You will be looking to automate processes in a high growth environment. You will bring new ideas to the team and build out the QA framework and work within a modern serverless Cloud AWS stack using modern tech – React, NodeJS, DevOps etc…
What will you be doing?
You will be testing across web applications and APIs, working with and challenging product owners and engineers to improve test coverage and to discover untested scenarios. You have a good understanding of software development cycle including automation. You care about the quality of your output and are open to others help and critique that will allow us to achieve consistent high standards throughout the team. You will also help implement and build out test automation tools and frameworks.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll be someone who
- Enjoys testing all the products throughout the development process and working closely with the engineering team
- Can monitor code builds to enable engineers to keep high unit test coverage across our repositories
- Discovers untested scenarios
- Works with the engineering team and product owners to build and maintain automated tests
- You will either have previous experience or a strong interest in developing your test automation skills with a passion for leaning
- The tools you will be working with will include: Cucumber, Selenium BrowserStack and Postman Newman and previous experience is desirable but is certainly not essential
Key Rewards Include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
If you would like more information about our QA Engineer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.