Work for a world class data company!
An experienced Project Manager is required by a leading data insight SaaS provider to help deliver new product and services to Clients, managing the transition from Sales into Operations.
You will be responsible for working with Account Directors, Presales Consultants, Product Team and Infra-Ops representing the Client ensuring an awesome onboarding and transition process to in-life support.
You will be accountable for the delivery of Clients onto production products and services from Contract to Operational handover. You will be responsible for managing Operations on-boarding processes and procedures, acting in a nimble way to ensure the Client delivery is experience is awesome, and the Client transitions into in-life support delighted.
- Project managing implementation plans, supporting clients in configuring and adopting the product. Agreeing project objectives and creating project plans including resource planning. Supporting presales consultants during on-boarding/configuration workshops, ensuring requirements are captured. Ensuring that clients and project teams share a common understanding of project objectives. Defining and managing project scope, including change control.
- Management of RAIDA, stakeholders and governance for enterprise client deliveries. Driving progress to plan, tracking achievement, identifying and resolving issues and managing risks. Making sure that all the aims of the project are met. Monitoring 3rd parties to ensure project governance standards are maintained.
- Managing projects using appropriate techniques, including Agile and Waterfall. Overseeing the accounting, estimating, costing and billing for projects. Meeting Project Management KPIs.
- Providing support to clients during UAT and ensuring acceptance criteria is met prior to handover of the client in-life support.
- Working effectively with various cross-functional teams to ensure project and client success.
About you and your experience:
- Strong commercial experience within a similar role. Practiced in managing multiple technical projects simultaneously from bid/design stages to implementation.
- Experience in working with technical teams and delivering software to external customers.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and bodies of knowledge such as PRINCE2, AGILE, PMBOK, APMBOK etc
- Experienced and competent in the use of project planning tools including MS Project and Jira
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communicator with great stakeholder management at all levels.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills able to produce workable solutions to problems.
- High quality standards with focus on service delivery and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Disciplined, well organised and self-motivated. Able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Independent, confident and at ease in a dynamic organisation. Able to manage in ambiguous work environments and create order without processes becoming negatively bureaucratic.
- Previous software and services implementation experience is highly desirable ideally with exposure to SaaS, API’s or data platforms
The role will require some minimal travel to London 1-2 days per month and also offers some flexibility for remote and home working c.2 days per week.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.